Why Washington Chiropractic College
Washington Chiropractic College is a 4-year program culminating in a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree. As a boutique-style chiropractic college based on the successful New Zealand College of Chiropractic model, we enroll one class per year, accepting no more than 75 students per class. This competitive enrollment process will result in a maximum student body of 300, increasing student success and lowering tuition costs.
The program is deeply rooted in the Philosophy, Science and Art of Chiropractic resulting in the development of well rounded, successful doctors.
Optimal Expression of Innate Potential
To develop excellent people into extraordinary chiropractors
Love & Respect
- To graduate compassionate, caring leaders of excellence who reflect personally and professionally the values of the College and contribute to its ongoing development.
- To inspire graduates to be innovative lifelong learners committed to the principles of chiropractic.
- To deliver a well-resourced, integrated, research-based curriculum, that prioritizes public protection and care of the patient with the correction of vertebral subluxation as the primary chiropractic aim.
- To provide financial stewardship that ensures a viable and prosperous College.
- To adhere to best practices in our day-to-day operations and provide a working environment that fosters professional growth, development and fulfillment of our staff and faculty.
- To have a state-of-the-art facility that creates the optimum learning environment.
- To elevate the chiropractic profession through leading edge research that explores the principles of chiropractic.
- To maintain integrity in all decisions and actions.
- To foster goodwill in the local, global, and professional community through participation and engagement.
- To achieve the objectives of program and institutional accreditation.
- To provide a high standard of care for our students in accordance with the college values and accreditation standards.
Upon graduating students will be abundantly prepared to:
With rigorous hands-on and clinical experience throughout their education, graduates will feel confident delivering patient care, from their adjusting skills to evaluation and management of patients.
Run a practice
Upon graduation, most chiropractors enter private practice. With ample education in the business aspect of running a successful and profitable healthcare practice, graduates will feel excited and prepared to open and run their practice.
Be empowered communicators
Communication is the key to many aspects of practice. Doctors will graduate with strong roots in the philosophy, science and art of chiropractic. Coupled with a strong foundation in the communication of chiropractic principles, graduates will be capable of leading their community in understanding, embracing, and adopting a salutogenic* philosophy of life and health, thus impacting the health and wellbeing of their community.
Become outrageously successful
By establishing a value of life-long learning, focused on personal and professional development, graduates will enjoy fulfillment and financial success in their personal and professional life. In time, this will prepare and empower them to pay it forward, giving their time, expertise and financial gifts to their family, community, and profession.
Become leaders in the profession
With a strong foundation in leadership skills, chiropractic principles and practice, as well as current science and research, their experience will give them the tools necessary to become leaders in the profession.
Positively impact global health and wellbeing